MECAWA has been active in the rail sector for many years.
We are EN 15085 class 2 certified and offer the rail market solutions based on plans or existing products.
MECAWA can also intervene in the design and industrialization of new projects and developments.
Through its A.Buhler division, MECAWA offers a range of industrial equipment that is either subcontracted or manufactured in our own workshops; this includes edging and sealing profiles that meet the NFF16-101+EN45545 fire and smoke standards and locking systems such as locks, hinges and gas springs, etc.
A few examples of our products:
- Frames and windscreens for trains
- Train cabin doors for driver access
- Interior and exterior equipment for rolling stock (hammer boxes, sand boxes, handles, waste bins, etc.)
- Custom-made hinges, fixing clamps
- PVC and rubber seals according to the required standards
- Infrastructure equipment (Protective tubes for electric cables, treated steel pylons, electricity cupboards, warning signs, structural bars for catenaries, etc.)
See our products